SSTA 2011 Winners
The Shining Stars Tourism Awards are coming!
The 2013 Shining Stars Tourism Awards will be held during National Tourism Awareness Week in May 2013.
Stay tuned for more details and information about nominations.
Congratulations to the winners and nominees of the 8th Annual Shining Stars Tourism Awards, held at The Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts on October 13, 2011.
Promotion and Marketing Campaign Awards (3)
- Brand Identity/Application: The Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts
- Digital Media: Guitar Hero Rocks the Square
- Advertising: Brantford Symphony Orchestra by Creative @lternatives
Festival, Event or Tournament Award (2)
- Attendance draw of 1,000 people or less: A Bigger Taste of Glenhyrst – Glenhyrst Art Gallery of Brant
- Attendance draw of 1,000 people or more: Brantford International Villages Festival
Environmental Sustainability Award: Lynden Park Mall
Rising Star Award: Hockeyfest
Arts Award: Arts After School Kids
History & Heritage Award: Zig Misiak
Exceptional Experience Awards (4)
- My Best Brantford Experience: The Station Coffee House & Gallery
- My Best County of Brant Experience: Twin Valley Zoo
- My Best Aboriginal Experience: Grand Experiences Canoe & Kayak Outfitters Voyageur Canoe Trip to Turtle Island
- My Best Dining Experience: Devlin’s Country Bistro
Stars of the Grand - Exceptional Customer Service Award: Nadine Evans, The Tipperary Bog
Tourism Innovator Award: Syd Bolton, The Personal Computer Museum